Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baskin Robbins review

Bright sunny day! Long hours outside under open sky exposed to the skorching suns. Even after you enter under roof, you either feel thirsty or ...??
Yes the urge to treat your dried, thirsty and pale tongue to the lavishness of an Ice-cream!!



And yes , and there you spot the household common name "Baskin Robbins". This was how I made an entry into the store last week. Had the usual chocolate chips for myself while my hubby ordered for a Blackcurrent. BTW, the menu list for flavors is enormous.
This time I had decided not to go with the usual Chocolate chip flavor.


Baskin Robbins is a place I was introduced by my Dad during one of those school days. Frankly speaking, my first encounter with the mango ice-cream from this place was a plight. But that didn't frighten me from a second try. Fortunately it was worth it the chocolate chip flavor for which I have fallen head over heels!!

Positively, this outlet is located in all major areas. Few I have tried - Malleshwaram, Koramangala and Sadashivnagar.

No comments:

Post a Comment