Friday, July 6, 2012

Firangi paani retaurant review

I don't know how many people would like train as a mode of transport, but yes, I have witnessed the pulp crowd of the big city wishes to fodder themselves sitting inside a train. To saturate this wish, was a venture made - Firangi Paani (foreigner's booze, Relevance of the name? I'm blank).

This cozy retaurant is located inside Forum Mall, Koramangala. Dimly lit, the place is actually small and cannot accomodate more than 50 approx. But yes, a huge mirror is placed on the other end of the wall with an intent to give an optical illusion of space. (These are off track knowledge , I will be giving to my blog readers! Got to know it from one of the Interior Deco magazine)
The food variety is limited. The taste is nothing out of world. But ofcourse fill stomach. I don't remember any special dishes I tasted here. The chat they served as a part of the buffet was yumm....
The seating is comfortable. The interiors are tasteful and very inline with the train concept.

Have a look yourself!







No comments:

Post a Comment