Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kalmane Koffee

This has been one of the easily accessible and simple, purpose serving coffee koffee stop. I have tried and tested tasted koffee from this joint both in Mantri and Garuda mall. Unlike CCD, they serve filter coffees too. A nice place to take our moms and dads generally wouldn't appreciate the cold coffees and capuchinos and stick to filter coffees.






The place is small and would'nt accomodate many customers at the same time like CCD. Sipping one coffee cup for an hour wouldn't work here. It is like CET coucelling if you have gone to one. You are done, you should be moving. Initially it was self-service, but recently when I was standing like a lamppost at the counter, the SA requested me to sit and I would be serviced at the table.

Taste of coffees incline mostly with South indian home made coffees. I usually visit this place to order a coffee when I am alone in the mall and waiting for a friend, to potray myself a busy person who utilizes even waiting period as a coffee break ;).



No comments:

Post a Comment