Saturday, June 23, 2012

Flambe

It has been long since I have visited this small cozy place. Although I have been here twice, I don't have a reason as to why I have to go or not go next time. Confusing? Yeah, That is how I'm feeling currently. It is 5 in the morning without sleep watching movies all the way and multitasking this post.


I like the chess print cushion here. Flambe is a small place which can accomodate not more than 60 people at the same time. It is a place where you can hang out for a getogether, sit-chat and celebrate. I did none of these, but kept checking my watch as I had a call both times post lunch.




Food- Nothing great. In fact, tastes very meagre. The Jaljeera is a speciality here as they proclaim, but for me it tasted like plain water which had hajmola tablets dissolved in it. Booh!!
The food again wasn't anything to yap about.


Ambience - Small place, when it's rains heavily, they close the place with the jute curtains around which turn the interiors dark.

For me only gajar halwa and jamoon were slurpous.

No comments:

Post a Comment