Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Aaranya rejuvenating hair oil review


Aaranya rejuvenating hair oil
Hi ladies,
      I’m  gonna review my hair oil that I stumbled on healthkart.com a few weeks back. It is almost around 2-3 months that I’m using this oil.


I use this oil the night before I wash my hair. It is a very light oil which comes of water consistency. Even though you use a large quantity each time, the oil level in the bottle doesn’t seem to go down. Miraculous eh? but its happening!

I use this religiously twice a week.  It has reduced hair fall although I tend to lose some weak hair strands on massaging the scalp. One amazingly credible thing is drastic increase in length of my hair. Considerable growth in hair length withing a short span. I’m loving it!!



Cons:-

·         It comes in a cylindrical plastic bottle with a push-up cap and a small opening. Since the oil is of a thin consistency, you have to be a little careful to avoid spillage.

·         Smell is no sweet fragrance or anything as such, typical ayurveda smell. Can’t describe but it is bearable.

·         The graphic label of the bottle is cute. In fact that is what attracted me to buy this when I saw it on the online site ;)

·      Avaliability is an issue. Last month I browsed through the same site to re-buy this oil. Alas! Could'nt find it.
Will I repurchase:- I’ll continue repurchasing this one, if I don’t find anything better meanwhile ;)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know. I am having chronic hairfall and went to the store today where i was recommended this product with yhe shampoo and conditioner. Landed up on your blog trying to read experiences of users with this product. How would you rate it now considering that you must have given a lot of time to this brand by now?

    ReplyDelete