Monday, June 25, 2012

Barcode review

Location - Bangalore, Koramangala

       It was a gloomy day. A noon lunch was planned here as it was near. My expectation was set high the time I heard the name of the restaurant. Read ahead to know what happened next ;) !
       Barcode has buffet, famous for non-vegetarian mostly. It is a dimly lit place with limited varieties. There is no much ventilation. I was feeling like I was having my lunch inside a mole's burrow. The mocktail , I ordered was Fruit punch which was presented with an umbrella on top of the glass. If you are the one who would scan not into the menu book but the drinks menu, you'd be glad.



Just as I was scanning through the menu book, my eyebrows suddenly shot up. Shall I break here for a short commercial break? Lol just kidding!!! What I saw was something I'd seen for first then, 'Rabbit curry'. But today yes I know more than a couple of places that serves this rare delicacy. I didn't dare to try!
Barcode is a nice place to hang out for dinner than a lunch. The spirits menu variety seemed more then the variety in the food. Morover, ambience supports the same too.

Appologies for not posting pictures on the interior, I hadn't carried a camera and had to capture via my phone, hence couldn't capture anything inside the burrow without an effective flash!

Keep following to hear reviews on rabbit curry and reviews of other places those serve the same.





No comments:

Post a Comment