Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lunch @ Dug out!



One thing, err.... only thing good about Corporate life other then having earn mega bucks, which equally compensates for the stress, dark circles and hairfall is 'Team lunch'. Staying close to an area like Koramangala which houses all big names of restaurants and cool crowd is an added advantage. One cool and effective way of periodically venting out the collective stress piled, here periodically , I refer to Fridays :) . Even the spell of this angelic word would bring a smile from one ear to another. Bliss of all we corporate employees. Offf... I think this is enough of my rants about office.

Mid-Friday of the month, did it start without much expectations except the fact that it was Friday and the next day was Saturday (One good thing about following my blog is you would learn new things like this, that Saturday comes after Friday).
Since it was a sudden enlightment for me that we would be off to 'Dug out' for an Onsite-return(Office tradition where in people returned from onsite making some extra money would blow it up partially giving a treat, no matter the size of the team) treat, I wasn't prepared in a way a woman  would want to.

About the place - Dug-out is a place restaurant(both closed and roof-top) and bar. I usually prefer the roof top with chill air, especially the candle-lit dinner.

 


Food - Buffet is what I have always opted for, till date. Palak chat is my favourite. They have barbeque dishes too.


Ambience - I'd rate it 'Too good', for the large pebble studded ambience with the buoyance force created on walls and the entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment