Monday, June 25, 2012

Body Focus Cellulite Serum Review


Hello  to all species from Venus ;)

        I’m gonna review the cellulite serum from bodyshop. I stumbled on this when I went in Bodyshop store in search of a body butter. Since the SA told me, there was no stock of it, I didn’t wanna  disappoint myself and hence ended up buying this.
 Since I’m still in my first-half of 20’s, I haven’t yet tried any anti wrinkle creams and serums. I have started the skin firming treatment with this one.

Cellulite - Cellulite is a topographic skin change that occurs in most post pubertal  females. One of the main causes of cellulite, begins after the age of 22, your skin stem cells weaken and become sluggish, regenerating at a much slower pace. As skin regeneration slows, our fat cells become engorged and toxins get trapped.

INR 1290



What does it say:- Visibly improves the appearance and texture of  dimpled skin.

This serum is thin, white and water based. The serum gets absorbed by skin sooner than you applied. The serum has a rich minty flavour and effect. Post the application of this serum skin feels tingling as if you have washed your face with a mouthwash. Face feels too cool for some time.


I have used this serum for 3 weeks regularly now. I don’t see much change wrt to my dark spots and marks, but yes my skin in my under eye area feels a little tightened and stretched.
Pros:-
Since it is a bodyshop product, No PARABENS.
Cons:-
·         Expensive.

·         The mint effect good or bad, it is too strong.

Will I repurchase:- Definitely No, may be if I get 50% or more discount ;)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a pretty good product to me. I would like to try it as I have cellulite problems since a long time. Thanks for the review!!


    endermologie sydney

    ReplyDelete