Saturday, June 23, 2012

Floral prints : Welcome summer on the coast


As you all know, the temperature along the coast is very humid. You tend to drip by sweating even if you are doing nothing but sitting. Morover my visit to the portugal colony GOA was during
mid-summer season that is in April as a part of our Anniversary celebrations.

Last day of the 4 days stay, was the tiring one, when I was all exhausted shopping the previous day. I made a void for makeup with only 'just herbs sunscreen lotion' to save myself from tan and sun burns. Mission was accomplished! Since this is not a product review post, I ain't gonna nag or yap about the product.


Fort Agoda is the place that became famous post its visibility in the blockbuster 'Dil Chahtha hai'. Place although not breezy, it definitely is an open oven. Entry to the light house was restricted as it was haunted (If you believed what I just said, plz leave your email and phone number below).


Trust me, once you are inside the fort, your literally have no access to water or any other luxuries, except that you can only see sea waves at a distance (As you know, its salty). Carry your own bottle to keep yourseld hydrated.


The TU outfit served its purpose of keeping me cool. Bought the flippers online from ZOVI. An apt comfort wear for a long walks in sand. Coincidently matching the outfit. Throughout my Goa tenure, I hadn't focussed on my accessories except earwear. Wore and carried everything to fit utility and comfort than giving a fashion statement with smudged makeup and annoying frills, anti-air materials and heavy jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment