Monday, June 25, 2012

Marrybrown, Koramangala review

Marrybrown's one of the pilot version of their brand was put up initially here in Koramangala. Everyday riding back home, if the signal was on red, I used to while time staring at the poster of MArrybrown's chicken which looked like spoofed pictures of KFC chicken, then I realised they are indeed different. In what way? Patience.... Read ahead..!

Unlike KFC, the place was really cosy and nicely done. A play area or stress-busting zone I can say! Wondering?
 (I loved to give a gap here to trigger more suspense, then I realised I was writing!).
I was speaking about the basketball net that was hung on the wall at a lower height, but I saw mostly adults springing the balls into the net. The chairs are more comfy and look better than those of KFC. The entire ambience looks very colorful and inviting!






The chicken, the recipe and combo offers look similar to that of KFC! The chicken is not although as juicy as that of KFC's. Very true, those guys don't share their recipe anywhere as they claim. Secret herbs truly!
Back to Marrybrown, the rice recipe here did not taste as good as it should.

Although not very creative, they have replaced the bells in Pizza corners to rubber honks!

No comments:

Post a Comment